Right now, you are entrenched in the Holy Idea Tees blog where I spew my creative intellect through the T-shirt medium. If you want to window shop or browse the vintage tees I’ve rescued then you need to go to my eBay store:
Allow me to hit on a few points with the store:
1. Scroll down and notice the categories to the left of the screen. Many of my shirts are only one in one size. It isn’t usual that I find identical shirts in multiple sizes (but it does happen). I’ve obsessively categorized all my vintage tees first by the years or time periods in which they were born and then by types i.e. “VTG Superhero Tees”, “VTG Political Tees”, “VTG Sports Tees & Apparel”, Etc. Lastly, there are tees in my shop that AREN’T vintage and those are outlined at the bottom of the list. Hopefully this will help you find what you’re looking for quickly and easily.
2. With many of the T-shirts in the store, if you buy three at a “Buy-It-Now” price then you get free shipping. Place any and all shirts in the eBay cart and when you checkout the discount should be applied. There are several items that aren’t included in this promotion but don’t worry, most of them are.
3. If you have a question or if there’s a problem with your order or if your skin starts to slide off because of something the shirt did, please email me via eBay and I’ll do my best to amend your situation. We’re all adults here and I believe in good customer service so please don’t hesitate to inform me.
4. There are items in the store that are not T-shirts. Don’t let this confuse you. You’re in the right place. I’m just trying to make a few extra bucks and, well… what’s the point of being able to access the entire world through eBay and not try to sell a antique carpenters plane? That’s more money in my pocket and more inventory for you to browse through. 🙂
5. Have fun. Browse the store. If you don’t see anything you need right away, bookmark my store or follow it on Facebook and/or Instagram or through this blog for updates on what’s going on. I go through a lot of inventory and want to make sure if I find what you’re needing you won’t miss out.